I thought about deleting this blog for a while. I have so little time to be active on it and not an awful lot to say. But. I thought I’d give it another shot. So here it goes.
Monthly Favourites – Post Grad Edition.
- Dry shampoo. Thanks Brown Batiste. You really save me a lot of time.
- Dry shower. Yes. It’s a thing. It’s kind of like foaming hand soap but for your body. Shout out.
- Endnote. Wow. Just wow. All my references in one place. I could have cried when I set it up.
- Slimfast milkshakes. Because who has time to make breakfast.
- Cuppa soups. Because who has time to make lunch.
- My flatmate. For cooking me tea. THANKS.
- Sketchers walkers. Like walking on air which is good because I walk fucking everywhere.
- (An actual serious one) Lush lip scrub in Mint Julip. I am that awful person that loudly chews their lips when they concentrate. Such a lifesaver.
- Free opticians. Hi, I’m Kirsty and I have stared at my screen so much in the past 3 months that I now need glasses.
- My printer. As much of a faff as you were to set up you have saved my scalp a few times now. Thanks
- And finally Tetleys. I swear to God I have kept those guys in business. Lifetime favourites.
I’d love to see your monthly favourites, so tag me if you do this and I tag all of y’all.