I normally restrict myself to travel on a budget. At some points, even an extreme budget. However, recently I got a job, and I’ve been browsing online in my free time and it’s lead my to investigate some more extravagant items. So I’ve compiled a list of travels ideas and gadgets that I will own once I make my millions.
- A freaking Shake-Powered Portable Washing Machine. You put your clothes in this shaker and they are cleaned, anywhere. Providing you have a charger. Think about it, you could travel the world with two sets of everything. Two t-shirts, two pants, two pairs of socks. So much room in your bag from everything else.
- A Pen Topped Translator. Right now it appears to only be available in Japanese and Chinese, which I can understand because their alphabets are so different. However, if it were available in other languages (Dutch – I just cannot make head nor tail of Dutch) I’d be all over that.
- A Solar Charging Backpack. This would bring a whole new realm to glamping (glamorous camping for all you Non Brits.) Imagine Highland camping with fairy lights. Or a small heater. Or a lap top. Endless possibilities
- A Water Steriliser. Useful for camping, but also going to those thousands of countries where all that people seem to say about it is “Oh, don’t drink the water!”
- While I’m personally not a huge fan of diving, I could easily spend all day snorkelling with these Underwater Camera Goggles.
- A Portable Bag Tracker. For those of you who are paranoid about losing luggage.
- Not so much a budget blow out, but a nifty idea none the less. This Bottle Top Tripod takes up less room than a normal tripod and dang nifty.
- When I was about 8 or 9 years old when the Burj Al Arab hotel opened, and ever since then I’ve been determined to get there.
- Luxury cabins from Singapore airlines. Just wow.
So err, that’s my Christmas wish list. Maybe if I stick with my ironing job for long enough I can squeeze in the Collapsible Pint Glass. Maybe.